We have enjoyed this new year so far. We headed to Ft. Lauderdale last week, and drove down to Key West. We are here for just 1 more day, and we then head back up to Ft. Lauderdale. It has been a lot of fun! The first 3 days were absolutely beautiful, but a cold front has moved in today. We've been hanging out in the condo- hence my taking the time to update our blog. I hadn't posted anything since October! Well, I'm trying to update our blog more regularly this year, so keep checking back.
Congratulations, S!
S got his wolf badge!
M earned more activity pins!
Out of the Mouths of Babes
Just a few comments from the primary kids regarding my pregnancy... "I can see the baby's nose!"(it was my pregnant belly button) - 4 yr old, as I stood up to do sharing time "What's that in your shirt?" - 3 yr old, in the hall "When are you going to have your baby girl?" - 6 yr old, before I even knew I was pregnant- but I WAS, and had tried for 7 years... "Lift up your shirt so I can see her!" - my 2 yr old neice. When I replied "That wouldn't be very modest in this crowded room," she answered, "and she would crawl out!"
No comments:
Post a Comment